You lock your unit with your padlock and you keep the key.
Your goods are stored at your own risk. So you may wish to take out insurance.
You must pay each month in advance.
Please ensure we have your current contact details if you are moving.
This Agreement may be terminated by either party by giving to the other party not less than 10 days written notice.
Please contact if you have difficulty paying at any time. We reserve the right to lock down your unit if you are in arrears. In cases of serious arrears, we may sell or dispose of your goods.
Terms & Conditions:
1. WSS means Wonthaggi Self Storage Pty Ltd ABN 59 601 957 206.
2. WSS agrees that the Customer may store goods in the Area Allocated from time to time by WSS.
3. The Customer agrees to pay to WSS the Storage Fee nominated monthly in advance.
4. WSS may vary the Storage Fee by giving one month's written notice to the Customer.
5. The Customer may not assign its rights under this Agreement without the prior written consent of WSS.
6. Nothing in this Agreement will deem WSS:
a) to have knowledge of the goods stored by the Customer;
b) to be a bailee or a warehouseman; or
c) to be in possession of the goods.
7. The provisions of the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act and the Warehousemans Liens Act as amended from time to time do not apply to this Agreement.
8. The Customer will have access to the Goods 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
9. Where WSS allocates a storage unit to the Customer, the Customer will provide its own padlocks and secure the storage unit at all times in such manner as WSS may from time to time reasonably require.
10. The Customer agrees:
a) to solely use the Area Allocated for the storage
b) to keep the Area Allocated clean and in good repair;
c) not to make any additions or alterations to the Area Allocated
d) not to store any flammables, drugs, contraband, perishables or explosive goods.
11. The Customer warrants that the goods are the sole property of the Customer and are free from all encumbrances.
12. All goods are stored at the risk of the Customer. WSS does not insure the Goods. WSS accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the Goods for whether by the negligence of WSS or its employees or agents or for any other reason whatsoever.
13. The Customer agrees to notify WSS of any change of address or telephone number.
14. The Customer agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified WSS from all claims actions or proceedings for loss or damage to any persons or property arising from or incidental to the storage of goods under this Agreement.
15. If this Agreement is for a Fixed period, the Customer may not terminate this Agreement prior to the end of the Fixed period.
16. If the Customer remains in possession of the allocated area upon expiry of the Fixed period, then this Agreement will continue as a Periodic Agreement on a month to month basis.
17. If this Agreement is or becomes a Periodic agreement, it may be terminated by either party by giving to the other party not less than 10 days written notice.
18. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Customer will remove all goods from the Area Allocated. The Customer will clean repair and reinstate the Area Allocated to its present condition to the reasonable satisfaction of WSS.
19. The Customer grants WSS a lien on the Goods for the amount of any money owing by the Customer to WSS from time to time. WSS may refuse access to the Allocated Area by the Customer and may attach additional locks to prevent access, if such money is owing.
20. WSS may inspect the Area Allocated at any time. WSS may break any of the Customer's locks and enter the allocated area without liability to the Customer for purposes of inspection.
21. If this Agreement is breached by the Customer at any time, WSS may at its option terminate this Agreement by giving 7 days written notice by ordinary post or email to the Customer at the Customer's last known address. Upon expiry of the notice, WSS may break any of the Customer's locks and enter the allocated area without liability to the Customer. WSS may then take possession, sell or otherwise dispose of the Goods in the allocated area in any manner and at the expense of the Customer. The WSS may apply the proceeds of sale or disposal towards the payment of any money owing by the Customer to WSS, including unpaid storage fees, cleaning and repair costs, the expenses of the sale or disposal of the Goods. Any balance of such proceeds must be paid to the Customer.
22. WSS may only share any of the customer's personal information with its affiliates, internet service providers, credit card facility partners, debt collection agencies and solicitors. The Customer agrees to pay to WSS all debt collection agency fees and solicitor costs and disbursements on an indemnity basis incurred by WSS as a result of the breach.
23. This Agreement contains the whole of the terms of the Agreement between WSS and the Customer. Any variation must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any oral statements made by WSS or its employees or agents are excluded. Any failure or delay by WSS to exercise its rights will not operate as a waiver.